Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Art for Arts Sake

My favorite find at Art for Arts Sake was Tupelo Honey Design.  A precious stationery/design/photography studio of a girl named Maria who recently moved here from New Mexico.  Everything she makes is unique and very Anthropologiesque - her favorite store.  I wish I had a wedding to plan because I would definitely let her design my wedding invitations.  Instead, I have wedding showers and baby showers to plan, and unfortunately, as much as I love my friends, I think her price range makes her likely out of the question.  However, you should visit Tupelo Honey if you have a love of craft and originality.  Everything, Maria creates is unique in a way you have never seen unique, and I wish I had pictures to prove it!  She had a cute way of presenting handkerchiefs for a second line, smores for a bon fire, and she had these precious blank books on the table for guests to sign entitled, "What is your funniest memory of us?"  Love, Love, Love the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment